When trying to file an electronic complaint with the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MAI) regarding the falsification of information at the Bank of Portugal, which I proved with documents provided by the bank itself and the Security Intelligence Service (SIS), which is controlling the entire system around me with cyberterrorism, the result is this: I cannot file the complaint. I have already been barred from healthcare and access to work in the past, now I am barred from access to justice. Anything goes in the Portuguese Republic.When trying to file an electronic complaint with the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MAI) regarding the falsification of information at the Bank of Portugal, which I proved with documents provided by the bank itself and the Security Intelligence Service (SIS), which is controlling the entire system around me with cyberterrorism, the result is this: I cannot file the complaint. I have already been barred from healthcare and access to work in the past, now I am barred from access to justice. Anything goes in the Portuguese Republic.


 this is the result

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

What this sect, a mix of Opus Dei, mafiosos, and self-proclaimed neo-Nazis, tried to do with my name and identity, mine and that of those who are or were close to me. o que esta seita um misto de opus dei mafiosos e neo nazis assumidos tentou fazer com o meu nome e identidade meu e dos que são ou me eram próximos

mais dados sobre terroristas protegidos por importantes do estado