What has the Judicial Police been doing about my problem of thought theft since the new PIDE (secret police) began to be formed at Gomes Freire sometime in the late 1980s?
They put me on the military police's radar through mandatory military service. I, a staunch supporter and fan of NO NUKE, was even worse through the socialist Opus Dei cronies. At the cavalry training school, they brainwashed me with programmed hashish to dope me up. The habit stuck with me for life, although I don't miss it when it's gone. Meanwhile, since they couldn't finance the farces, they wanted to program me as a corrupt policeman through the hashish trafficking that surrounded me. Upon returning, I didn't want anything more to do with the armed forces; I had gone there out of obligation. But in the meantime, influential people from Opus Dei and the PJ (Judicial Police) falsified everything related to me, from changing house numbers on my street to forging messages and postal correspondence, and directed me to private security, given that I admit to my karma, police. But they continued to falsify and forge everything around me, culminating in September 2016 when, through satanic witchcraft in the neighborhood... They threw me to the ground and, not content with that, they entered our family home during the night, stealing my documents and almost 50 euros in cash. Because I was slow, I only cancelled my security guard card and renewed the other documents later. During that period, the important gentlemen already mentioned here on this blog, as the head of the pyramid scheme, including Mr. Carlos Moura at the Bank of Portugal, forged personal information and created a block that prevented me from accessing credit and, most importantly, blocked my access to work and the national health service. Currently, they are blocking my access to justice.
Comentários
Enviar um comentário