What happened today, and I confirmed it with Vodafone.

 Just like what happened with my information at the Bank of Portugal, which was falsified at the end of 2016 because I posted about corruption in the blogosphere and claimed that betting mafias had offered the 2016 European Championship to compensate for the 2004 one (because that one had been bought, but the Greeks at the time didn't sell out, and it went wrong), these supposed state security guards forged a debt at the Bank of Portugal. This morning, as usual, I received my Vodafone bill for my two mobile phones, which was €51.38. However, wanting clarification, I went to the Vodafone store in the Colombo shopping center and accessed the bill. By some kind of magic, the bill was now €76. The Vodafone employee, after I told him I had seen the bill that morning and that I have reasons to complain about whoever regulates the system – I don't know if it's artificial intelligence controlled by this gang.


I have proven several times what I am about to convey, hoping that the European Commission, the European Central Bank, and even Vodafone's parent company in England will take action.


These gentlemen who control the system—all the data registered and stored on the servers—they alter everything at their whim. They alter emails, invoices; there must be people being silenced in this way. They create debts, and people go crazy because they paid the bills and now old, forged debts appear. Through their access to the internet providers' servers, they change things from the past, creating debts and problems. People who want to silence, and those behind this are the much-talked-about troops who worked for the Portuguese spy, or rather, Portuguese spies Carvalhão Gil and Aníbal Gonçalves Lopes, the latter with the SIPGM booming with espionage and fraud. Those in charge are the Russian secret service and the Russian and Triad mafias.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

What this sect, a mix of Opus Dei, mafiosos, and self-proclaimed neo-Nazis, tried to do with my name and identity, mine and that of those who are or were close to me. o que esta seita um misto de opus dei mafiosos e neo nazis assumidos tentou fazer com o meu nome e identidade meu e dos que são ou me eram próximos

mais dados sobre terroristas protegidos por importantes do estado