TRUTHS TO TRY TO ACHIEVE JUSTICE

 Everything must revolve around the moonspell witchcraft schemes set up around my family. My only brother and I were surrounded by village mobsters involved in all sorts of illicit businesses, extortion schemes, and money laundering. Corrupt PJ and SIS agents stole our identities, forged communications to make it seem like we were the criminals.


Everything must be centered around us because with so much witchcraft around me, I would go into a psychosis, accusing people who had nothing to do with it, like my family and the families of swindlers, fake girlfriends, criminals who had daughters with pedophiles and from incestuous relationships.


During one of those psychotic crises, in desperation, I accused my deceased father of things he hadn't done. When I came to my senses, I agreed to be admitted to a psychiatric hospital. At that moment, they drugged me at the Amadora Sintra Hospital and transferred me to the Curry Cabral Hospital, where the psychiatric emergency room was located at the time. They made me sign a paper that I couldn't even see because my vision was blurry and I wasn't wearing my glasses. This must be the document they're using now, but I'm absolutely right. This is a monstrous scam that has been going on since 1987, and the Public Prosecutor's Office is completely compromised.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

What this sect, a mix of Opus Dei, mafiosos, and self-proclaimed neo-Nazis, tried to do with my name and identity, mine and that of those who are or were close to me. o que esta seita um misto de opus dei mafiosos e neo nazis assumidos tentou fazer com o meu nome e identidade meu e dos que são ou me eram próximos

mais dados sobre terroristas protegidos por importantes do estado