It's best to be wary of the hoaxes of these outlaws.

What has been done around me over the last 30 years due to the congenital problem I was born with on April 18, 1966, which was a consequence of what Opus Dei and the Nazis of the Estado Novo did to the first child of my deceased parents, and how they saw the future through my eyes and made all sorts of deals—I suspect that the intelligence services, and at the time in 1989 it was the Judicial Police that did this work—stole my identity, forged fake families, fake girlfriends, and the girls and women I was interested in were indebted and started working for them. They invented that they had daughters, who I suspect are daughters of pedophiles or from incestuous relationships. They corrupted everything from the Judicial Police to the Public Prosecutor's Office, falsified information at the Bank of Portugal, and used cyberterrorism so that I could not defend myself. Then they were all bought with fake credit and constructed criminal farces. In 1984, he cast a spell on me, and I was lured to a house nearby where I kissed a child on the mouth. I suspect it was all bought by my godfather, who was nothing more than a fascist pedophile. I've lived with this trauma my whole life, but you're ostracized from the neighborhood. They set up human trafficking networks and pedophilia and prostitution rings. But the important people in the nation do nothing because, whether right or left, they're all convinced by hoaxes and satanic witchcraft like Moonspell's, and if there were justice, they would be accused of infanticide and terrorism.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

What this sect, a mix of Opus Dei, mafiosos, and self-proclaimed neo-Nazis, tried to do with my name and identity, mine and that of those who are or were close to me. o que esta seita um misto de opus dei mafiosos e neo nazis assumidos tentou fazer com o meu nome e identidade meu e dos que são ou me eram próximos

mais dados sobre terroristas protegidos por importantes do estado