Financial bubble and hole at the Bank of Portugal: attention European Central Bank

What this gang of criminals did, and I proved everything, was forge a debt for me at the Bank of Portugal, suspiciously for a computer that was never in my possession and that was registered in my name and must have been used for cyberattacks and all kinds of crimes. The funniest thing is that it's only 400-something euros and the finance company didn't seize either the bank account or the wages. What's even worse, I suspect, was my complaint and the evidence I presented that led the PJ (Judicial Police) to establish Operation Pactum, and since the bubble they found must be large, they archived my complaint. Now it's clear why foreign banks were fleeing Portugal to avoid being robbed, and as I've heard around here, loan sharks in the parallel market were getting these people to take out loans, then Aníbal Lopes and Carlos Moura's gang would erase the records at the Bank of Portugal.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

What this sect, a mix of Opus Dei, mafiosos, and self-proclaimed neo-Nazis, tried to do with my name and identity, mine and that of those who are or were close to me. o que esta seita um misto de opus dei mafiosos e neo nazis assumidos tentou fazer com o meu nome e identidade meu e dos que são ou me eram próximos

mais dados sobre terroristas protegidos por importantes do estado