Another one of the schemes and scams that this gang must have pulled with the Lenovo Yoga tablet they stole from my house. / outro dos esquemas e falcatruas que esta pandilha deve ter feito com o tablet Lenovo Yoga que roubaram aqui de casa

 In the mid-21st century, I bought a Lenovo Yoga tablet at the Worten store, which, due to being hacked, stopped working. This tablet was stolen during one of the unauthorized entries these people made into my house. They must have recovered it, and since it was registered under my name and tax identification number, they must have committed further fraud. I detected something strange because this year I bought a Lenovo laptop at FNAC, also in cash, with money I inherited from my parents and their life savings. It was still blocked at the Bank of Portugal due to fraud and forgery, and I immediately had problems. They sent the laptop back, and I had to go to the store. A paid-for-cash item, I had to wait more than a month. Even worse, I suspect they did something to the laptop that someone with technical knowledge could detect – knowledge I never had and still don't have.


em meados deste sec xxi comprei um tablet lenovo yoga na loja worten que edvido a ter sido hackeado ficou sem funcionar, esse tablet numa das entradas que esta gente fazia sem autorização aqui em casa foi furtado, devem ter recuperado o mesmo e como estava registado no meu no me e numero de contribuinte devem ter feito mais falcatruas, detetei que havia algo estranho pois este ano com prei um Lenovo laptop na FNAC a pronto também com o dinheiro que herdei de meu pai emãe e das suas economias de uma vida pois continuava bloqueado no banco de portugal com uma burla e falsificação e tive logo problemas mandaram a baixo o laptop e tive de me deslocar um artigo pago a pronto tive de esperar mais de mês mais grave suspeito de me terem feito algo no laptop que alguém com conhecimentos técnicos pode detetar conhecimentos que nunca tive nem tenho

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

What this sect, a mix of Opus Dei, mafiosos, and self-proclaimed neo-Nazis, tried to do with my name and identity, mine and that of those who are or were close to me. o que esta seita um misto de opus dei mafiosos e neo nazis assumidos tentou fazer com o meu nome e identidade meu e dos que são ou me eram próximos

mais dados sobre terroristas protegidos por importantes do estado